Do you shop at Amazon.com? Would you like to help support The RARE Group with every purchase you make? Well, it’s your (and our!) lucky day, because AmazonSmile has made it incredibly easy to support your favorite charities simply by shopping!
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a service operated by Amazon which allows users to enjoy the same convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the charitable organization of your choice.
That’s right – all you have to do is purchase items through AmazonSmile and 0.5% of each eligible purchase will be automatically donated to The RARE Group!
Sounds great! How do I get started?
It’s super simple. To link your existing Amazon account with AmazonSmile, follow the steps below:
- Log on to smile.amazon.com (and be sure to bookmark this site!).
- Under the Your Account tab toward the top right of the screen, choose Your Account from the drop down menu.
- Scroll down to the Settings section.
- Under the Account Settings list, select the Change Your Charity link.
- In the Or pick your own charitable organization: field, type in The RARE Group and click the Search button (see graphic below).
- Click the Select button to choose The RARE Group as your charity (see graphic below).
And that’s all there is to it!
It’s really that easy to support RARE simply by shopping with AmazonSmile. Update your account today to get started!
To find out more about the program, visit AmazonSmile’s Program Details page.
Thank you all for your interest in The RARE Group and for all the support we have received from our community. Be sure to follow us on Facebook to stay up to date on all our wild news!